Sunday 4 March 2012

Singapore Zing Cafe Bar

Singapore Zing Cafe Bar 10% off everything on the menu for our members



Tucked in a quite street at a very sleeply corner of Umina beach, (on the NSW Central Coast) is Singapore Zing Cafe Bar, they have kindly offered 10% discount off their menu to our Singapore Club in Australia club members. Just turn up and look for Peter.

Recommendation: 
I have only tried the Laksa and Fried Rice, both are excellent.
The Laksa taste really authentic just like Laksa from from Singapore! The title of Best Laksa on the coast is really an understatement!




Their location:
315 Trafalgar Ave Umina NSW 2257


View Larger Map

Their menu:




2 comments:

  1. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing informative and detailed blog. student who are finding perfect place to spend their weekends will love this blog and surely visit there.

    Thanks
    student accommodation websites singapore

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!