Sunday 4 March 2012

Free Piano Lessons (Sydney - NSW)

Free Piano Lesson for kids- First Lesson FREE  (Sydney - NSW)



Thanks to one of our members, we at Singapore Club in Australia is happy to introduce this free lesson to your kid.

Our member is offering free a piano lesson (First Lesson Free), if any Singaporeans in Sydney want to utilise this service, could you please contact us via the contact us page. We will pass your contact to her and She will contact you directly to arrange.

As for future lessons, according to her it's chargeable but please check with her directly for the fees schedule during the initial first free lesson.


3 comments:

  1. This article is absolutely great. If you have a moment, listen to some songs, tell me what you think, how I can improve. Thanks for stopping by! http://www.gospelpianos.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. piano classes singapore

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!