Thursday 8 March 2012

Automotive Workshop in Sydney, he will offer 10% discount to our club members.

Automotive Workshop in Sydney, he will offer 10% discount to our club members

Hi all.. we just got an email from our members..  i copy the email below in full...




Hi merlion, I remember going to various mechanic workshop and the repair bills are
horrible until you can find a trustworthy Mechanic. Here in Australia,
we often call it a "rip-off".
This often applies to new migrants who could not afford a new vehicle
(which for my case, a 20 year old car follow-by a 16 year old sedan)
where warranty is definitely out of the picture.
I do know some of the new migrants who do not have much knowledge and
confidence in buying old cars, in fear of getting a "lemon" but for
your information, if you can get a good mechanic to perform a
pre-purchase inspection and with regular maintenance, an old vehicle
will run just as well as a new one.


We are honoured to know a Singaporean who owns an Automotive Workshop
in Sydney, he will offer 10% discount to our club members. Please
contact us for more information.


Attached is a list the services he can provide.



To enjoy this offer, you have to join our blog as a follower, then contact us at our contact us page.. 
A representative will then contact you to tell u more about the offer...

Please let us know your email or phone number so that we can contact you about this offer

This is an exclusive offer.. only available to our followers only..





4 comments:

  1. Can you pls let me know where the location of this Singaporean-owned workshop is located? I may be interested to patronize his business as my car needs some paint/repair. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous thanks for your interest, can you please send us an email with your contact details e.g. fone number or email address, so that we can contact you regarding this offer?

      Our email address is singaporeclubau at gmail dot com

      Delete
  2. After a few times a victim of a loan scam
    money between

    People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm a little bit late to share my experience of shopping With Autoparts-miles I ordered an Used Engine for my old car on my friend suggestion. Where I got 25% off on my purchase. Now my cars performance is very smooth. used engines

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!